Friday, May 31, 2019

DINODRIFTERS Dev Diary #25: Into Beta


Hello and welcome to the final DINODRIFTERS dev diary!

Soon, DINODRIFTERS will leave the in-development alpha and at long last, enter into private beta. At this stage of development, all major features are in the game and now it's a case of testing, improving, balancing and adding sounds.

Currently, as of writing this, DINODRIFTERS is at v986 and will reach beta at v1000. At the current development rate I predict beta entrance within the next week (around 6-10 June).



I have a whole portable hard drive full of builds of DINODRIFTERS at this point















I've decided to end this development dairy as it no longer helps in chronicling the work and features in DINODRIFTERS. I'm more in a 'do' mood than a 'plan' mood right now and with beta so close and the road beyond that on the horizon, it is not really fair to say that DINODRIFTERS is in early development anymore.

It's more developed than developing at this point.

I'll still post larger articles on this blog, of course, but for more regular updates and development bits be sure to check out the DINODRIFTERS twitter here.



Soon, my precious, soon...



















So, yeah.

Soon enough, loads of gameplay, cutscenes and other footage will be available. So instead of talking about all the features and cool things in DINODRIFTERS, I shall show them.

For now, this will be the end of dev diaries, at least for the moment.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment