Drifter Red
"All my life, I've failed to protect those I loved. I refuse to let my doubts plague me, though. I shall conquer them."
Name: Susan Leanne Warburten
Age: 37
Sex: Female
Gender: Female
Date of Birth: 06/10/7651
Place of Birth: Bremmingsport, Inglia
Time Drift Card: Cretaceous
Security officer of the Blackhill Preserve and Timegate Operations, Susan is a blonde Inglan from the Middle Islands. A outwardly confident, diligent soldier, trained in survival and endurance.
Susan puts her duty protecting people above all else. She raised her heavily-bullied daughter herself in the large port town of Bremmingsport, a trading centre on the western side of Inglia, where she worked security on the crime-ridden docks. However, after a terrible incident she refuses to talk about, her daughter passed away, leaving Susan distraught. After several years of wandering, she made her way to Cymreen to work for Prince Jacob as the first Dinodrifter.
Still, her failure in Bremmingsport weighs heavily on her. She constantly pushes herself further and further, wanting to vindicate herself for her lost family. Can her confidence withstand the strain to come as the other Dinodrifters come to rely on her more and more?

No comments:
Post a Comment