Drifter Yellow
"All my life I've ran from myself. Of who I am. I think that's why I love animals so much. No animal's ever judged me like that."
Name: Aelwen “Priddy” ap Rhyds
Age: 25Sex: Female
Gender: Female
Date of Birth: 13/03/7673
Place of Birth: The Continent
Time Drift Card: Jurassic
Chief palaeontologist of Blackhill, Aelwen is a shy young Cymreeni woman who loves working with animals. She’s incredibly introverted but her expertise on animal behaviour and habits is unparalleled.
Aelwen’s shy attitude comes from her fear of social interaction and low self-esteem. She hides in her work with animals to run from her human-related issues. She constantly wears a cap to hide something she is ashamed of, alienating her from almost everyone, save the other Dinodrifters and the Prince.
What is Aelwen hiding? Can Aelwen harden enough to remove her mask and gain the confidence she needs to step into the social spotlight? Only time can tell.

No comments:
Post a Comment